Monday 24 March 2014

For Mums


..........Hello every one it's me... Suzi B.  I've been absent for some time due to moving house.... I move into my new home on 21st March!  Most of my craft stash is packed away ready for the moving men :)
It was quite a challenge for me to make this card with hardly anything to hand,  but I'm quite pleased with it.

In the UK it's Mothering Sunday on the 30th March. The DT have made some lovely cards which I'm sure will please the Mums t receive them..
Unfortunately I  wont be able to leave any love on your blogs etc. because my internet connection will be down plus I'll be very busy :~) but I do hope you will join in this week.
Suzi B xx

 Suzi B















3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT Creations!! Love that box card!! Thanks for another fantastic challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from Challenge for Days. Lovely dt samples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge - I just discovered your blog! I am your newest follower #362. I just linked up my card. Thank you for the challenge - your DT cards are beautifufl! Love the pop-up box card - one of these days I'm going to make one!

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.