Sunday 1 December 2013

Santa, The Big Guy Top 3

Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a good weekend and first up is an apology from me for my lack of commenting on the challenge which is due to a huge workload followed by a family emergency this weekend.
I'm slightly late with the announcement of our top 3 which as always was very hard to choose as there were so many gorgeous creations but without further ado, here are the lucky 3.







Congratulations ladies, these are all fabulous and please help yourselves to the badge on our sidebar.

Thank you to all that entered and please stop by tomorrow for a new challenge which you're sure to love as much as we do.

Fliss x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for choosing my entry as one of the top three and congratulations to the other winner as well.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.