Wednesday 25 September 2013

Flowers or Trees Mid week Motivation


Hope your week is going well... Im busy this week getting ready for a craft fair on Sunday.. and there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day, tonight I have my Christmas card Club too - its all go here in Norfolk...

Have you joined in on this weeks challenge?? NO?? well you still have time...
 
heres another project made my myself to inspire you...  Another MDS inspired project… this software is fabulous this time ive created a scrapbook layout… this is my first EVER Digital scrapbook page…




  MDS is available as a FREE 30 day trial and is how i created this project, the software is easy and there is a My Digital Studio website with lots of videos if you get stuck…. to download the MDS FREE trial – visit my blog and click on the SHOP NOW button – its easy to buy just create an account with secure password and download…

The possibilities with MDS are endless and im only just getting started… if you need any help with MDS please feel free to call me on 01842 828643 or email me @ laura@mycreativeideas.co.uk

Hope you play along with the challenge and we cant wait to see what you come up with…

 photo signature.png

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.