Monday 1 August 2011

MMM Challenge 9 - New Theme and Monthly Winner.

Good morning everyone and welcome to the 9th Make My Monday challenge. We had lots of lovely Vintage Lace and Pearl entries last week and our Top 3 are as follows:
9 - Liesbeth
15 - Meggymay
19 - Hilda
Congratulations ladies please feel free to copy and paste the winners badge from the side bar.
I am also pleased to announce that our monthly winner is
HILDA
Congratulations Hilda - you will be a guest Deezine Team Member for one of our September challenges - please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com for more details.
Our theme and challenges this month have been set by the very lovely Suzanne and she has very generously donated the monthly prize - take a look
It's an embossing folder, a butterfly charm and a small selection of ribbon. That should give you a clue to our new theme which is
THINGS WITH WINGS.
We would like to see some Butterflies or Dragonflies this week please and without more ado let me show you what my fabulous team have come up with starting with our brand new DT member




and me - Jacqueline


Don't forget to click on the names to visit the blogs.
 PLEASE REMEMBER THAT TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE TOP 3 - YOU MAY ONLY ENTER 5 CHALLENGES PLUS THIS ONE.
Please link your new entries in the linky tool below and please remember to link your blog post and not your whole blog. Please turn off WV  and remember you MUST link your entries to this blog and you MUST put a link back to this blog in your post - Thank you.
You have until midnight on Saturday August 6th to take part - good luck!



12 comments:

  1. Lovely work from the DT :) now lets see if I can get my act together and join in ;)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic inspiration again DT.
    Thankyou for my top three award, I realy enjoy taking part in your challenges. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great theme and some lovely inspirations from the DT - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful samples from the DT! Love viewing all the adorable and inspirational cards!

    I have a question: I'm a bit unsure about the challenge theme.. the theme is 'Things with Wings' but underneath the theme you've written you want to see butterflies or dragonflies?
    So.. what is true? ;-)
    Things with wings also could be birds, owls, fairies etc.

    so the question is: 'things with wings' or 'butterflies or dragonflies'?

    thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am writing to let you know that I was contacted and told that my card did not fit the challenge. I actually used a butterfly fairy stamp, but seeing as it was not just a regular butterfly, I guess it did not fit the challenge. I have since removed my card. Sorry for the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't believe I found a dragonfly challenge! I get it, 'things with wings'-monthly theme, 'butterfly or dragonfly'-this week :) I forgot to type in that the samples for this challenge are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my goodness, ladies...i have mixed up something here...i concentrated on the subject "things with wings" instead of the main-subject "butterflies or dragonflies"...

    would you please be so kind and delete my entry?

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for another fun and inspiring challenge! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Basslady - we will try and tell you tackfully if your card does not follow our theme or rules but we will never delete them, they are still gorgeous pieces of work that deserve to be seen by everyone - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. jaqueline, you are such a sweetheart!

    thanx a lot for your kindness... :-)

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.